ACTION REQUIRED: Due to Canadian anti-spam regulations, individuals with a Canadian address or email must now opt-in to receive emails from the AOS. We don’t want you to miss out on AOS News, Alerts, and important announcements, so please opt-in.
To do this, take these steps in our new member portal:
TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Request a Password Reset by clicking here.
2. Using the same email address that received this invitation, enter it into the ‘email address’ field and click RESET PASSWORD.
3. A message will appear indicating that your account already exists. Click the link to finish registering your account.
4. The system will generate a confirmation email. Check your inbox. If the email is not received within a minute, check your spam folder.
5. Click the link in the email to finish registration and to set your Username and Password.
TO OPT-IN TO EMAIL
1. Click “Address Book” under the Account Actions menu on the right side of the User Home page.
2. Click “Yes, I want to receive emails” in the Manage Canadian Email Preferences Box.
NOTE: Failure to Opt-In will prohibit you from receiving any notices, alerts or communications from AOS.